Introduction to Shiatsu ShinTai
Shiatsu ShinTai is an innovative healing bodywork developed by Saul Goodman – an evolution of traditional shiatsu and a unique synthesis of bodywork practices such as structural alignment, Hara treatment, fascia release, chakra and energy healing practices.
A profoundly empowering and transformative bodywork which focuses on the flow of the Governing and Conception Vessel, the deepest part of the energy system, and their manifestations the Spine & Hara.
Shiatsu ShinTai activates our ability to not only heal, but to awaken, evolve and align with our true nature. The journey is equally healing for practitioner and receiver!
Shiatsu ShinTai – Healing. Empowering. Transformative
This practical workshop gives an overview of the Shiatsu ShinTai approach
- Treatment of the Governing Vessel/Spine, Conception Vessel/Hara and the Central Channel
- Activating our Life Force for better health and vitality, improved self-confidence, and passion for life.
- Treatment approaches for alignment, space and ease in body, mind and life.
- How to create the greatest effect with the least amount of effort!
- Phases of Motion – a specific perceptual awareness used to diagnose patterns of resonance in the body
- How energetic patterns held deep in the fascia limit us from being functional in the present moment.
- Meditative practices to develop energetic perception and alignment to our higher wisdom.
- Open to shiatsu and healing bodyworkers.
Contact Me here for details
Kindy Kaur FwSS(T) is a transformational bodywork therapist & teacher, specialising in Shiatsu, ShinTai and energy healing practices. She is former Principal & Director of the British School of Shiatsu-Do in Nottingham and a registered teacher with the Shiatsu Society UK and British School of Shiatsu-Do. Kindy teaches courses in the UK and Europe and offers Shiatsu ShinTai treatments and supervision at her clinic in Nottingham.