Conception Vessel & Hara
7-9 May & 11-13 June, 2022 – Nottingham, UK
1 – 6 October, 2022 – Lisbon, Portugal
If you want to have a thriving bodywork practice, learn how to give a good, strong hara treatment. Why? Because a hara treatment is one of the most effective ways to improve someone’s health, and your own. When you give treatments that bring more vitality, clarity and resilience to someone’s life, as effective hara work does, you empower your clients, yourself and contribute to the wellbeing of the world.
Shiatsu ShinTai is an effective and profound bodywork which will take your practice to the next level. A fusion of shiatsu and energy work, soft-tissue structural alignment and fascia unwinding to release deeply held energetic patterns and help the person connect with their own healing wisdom. This style of bodywork focuses on the flow of the central energy flows of the body: the Governing Vessel & Conception Vessel. In Chinese medicine, these meridians are the core components of the human information system.
Click here for more information about Shiatsu ShinTai
Conception Vessel, Hara & Hips – a powerful healing combination
In oriental philosophy the Hara (abdomen) is considered to represent a microcosm of the whole person – physical, mental. emotional and their life situation. Hara treatment is one of the most effective healing modalities available to bodyworkers.
In the ShinTai approach the hips are considered the structural aspect of the hara. Working with the hips and Hara has many benefits. Circulation improves, digestion strengthens, hormonal function is enhanced, reproductive organs awaken and sexual energy receives a boost. A healthy hara/conception vessel flow is vital for a person’s well-being, as well as their ability to manifest dreams, images, and intentions into their life reality. The physical and energetic benefits are enormous! Expand your hara work so that you can enjoy the benefits it can bring you and your clients.
- Hara treatment for increasing resonance and recovering Life Force
- Hara treatment for improving circulation
- Hara treatment for digestion and elimination
- Hara treatment for neuro-muscular pain
- Conception vessel and fascia work
- Treatment of the chest and throat
- Passive adjustment of the hip structure
- Release of the psoas muscle
- Relationship between the ovum, ovulation, conception vessel, hara and digestive system
- Relationship between the ANS, vagal nerve and hara
- The connection between hip joints and the hara
- The role of the hara in life manifestation
- Hara diagnosis
- Walking diagnosis
- Hip evaluation
- Supine Leg Length check
What can this course offer you?
- You will become a better bodyworker and achieve more results in less time with your clients.
- You will gain skills to give a very effective healing session
- You will understand the underlying philosophy of what you are doing and why it liberates the flow of life force.
- You will develop and expand into a higher sense perception that will give you the capacity to give deeply transformative treatments and assist in your own self development.
- You will learn a set of skills to develop you as a practitioner and contribute to the well-being of our world.
Nottingham, UK : 7-9 May & 11-13 June 2022
Venue Nottingham Buddhist Centre NG1 1PH Short walk or tram ride from Nottingham rail station.
Investment for 6 days: £610. Early bird discount £560 paid in full by 11 March
£395 if repeating the 6 day course. £100 deposit secures your place. Payment in installments available.
Please ask about local accommodation and travel.
Lisbon, Portugal: 1 – 6 October 2022. Early bird discount before 30 June.
Details here www.shiatsu.com.pt/course-shiatsu-shin-tai-hara.html
Contact Fernanda Sousa-Tavares for bookings and details email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindy Kaur BSc FwSS is a transformational bodywork therapist & teacher, 28 years specialising in Shiatsu, ShinTai and energy healing practices. She is former Principal & Director of the British School of Shiatsu-Do in Nottingham and a registered Teacher with the Shiatsu Society UK and the British School of Shiatsu-Do. Kindy teaches courses in the UK and Europe and offers Shiatsu ShinTai treatments and supervision at her clinic in Nottingham.