Introduction to Shiatsu ShinTai
Shiatsu ShinTai is an innovative healing bodywork developed by Saul Goodman – a fusion of energy and bodywork practices such as shiatsu, structural alignment, Hara treatment, fascia release, chakra and energy healing practices.
A profoundly empowering and transformative bodywork which focuses on the flow of the Governing and Conception Vessel, the deepest part of the energy system, and their manifestations the Spine & Hara.
Shiatsu ShinTai activates our ability to not only heal, but to awaken, evolve and align with our true nature. The journey is equally healing for practitioner and receiver!
This 3 minute video gives a flavour
This practical workshop gives an overview of the ShinTai approach, including topics such as
- The relationship between the Governing Vessel/Spine, Conception Vessel/Hara and the Central Channel, and practical techniques to treat them.
- Activating the life force for better health and vitality, improved self-confidence, and passion for life.
- Phases of Motion – a specific perceptual awareness used to diagnose patterns of resonance in the body and identify when, where & how to work during a treatment.
- How releasing deeply held energetic stress patterns helps us to let go of past traumas and future anxieties so we can be more functional in the present moment.
- Exercises to develop energetic perception and alignment to our higher wisdom.
- Open to all bodyworkers.
Please contact me for further information
Kindy Kaur MRSS(T) is a transformational bodywork therapist & teacher, specialising in Shiatsu, ShinTai and energy healing practices. She is former Principal & Director of the British School of Shiatsu-Do in Nottingham and a registered Teacher with the Shiatsu Society UK and the British School of Shiatsu-Do. Kindy teaches courses in the UK and Europe and offers Shiatsu ShinTai treatments and supervision at her clinic in Nottingham.